Enoven Truck Body + Equipment (Enoven) is the premier work truck body builder and full-service truck equipment company on the West Coast. Founded on the principles of integrity and ingenuity, Enoven is driven to providing our customers with the highest quality work truck solutions to make their jobs easier, safer, and more efficient. Enoven manufactures and installs a variety of light, medium, and heavy duty truck bodies, many of which are in-stock and ready to work. Enoven can also build to suit and takes pride in the ability to provide highly customized products that are built to meet the toughest work demands. We are constantly “Enovating” to provide the best equipment purchase options available in our industry. With over 33 years of ongoing success we have developed the largest, most diverse portfolio of products that allows us to provide our customers with the most effective, durable solution for any work condition. Enoven is passionate about providing responsive customer service, innovative product offerings, and the highest quality equipment at a competitive price. When your truck is equipped with an Enoven body you are Driving Enovation.
WHAT DRIVES US
The Enoven promise…
- Personalized service – We consider our customers as an integral part of the Enoven family. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is always available to answer questions and to help you find the best solution for your work truck need. We are here to serve you throughout the process, from quoting to product delivery to your ultimate satisfaction.
- Customized solutions – We always have many standard truck bodies in-stock and ready to roll. Need something a little more customized? That’s our specialty. We can custom up-fit any truck body or design and build a custom body to fit your unique requirements.
- Product variety – Over the past 33 years Enoven has built strong relationships with a network of truck dealerships, truck body/equipment manufacturers, and parts distributors. Choose from hundreds of different brands to configure the perfect up-fit for your vehicle.
- Fast turnaround/timely delivery – Enoven is a full-service truck equipment company. We carry a variety of standard parts and equipment in stock for fast and easy delivery. Our truck bodies are built locally at several company owned manufacturing facilities allowing us to provide lead times that are shorter than the industry standard.
- Highest quality – Enoven’s team of technicians have over 150 years of combined expertise and take personal pride in providing only the highest quality end products. Every finished truck goes through a series of quality control checks to ensure that it meets Enoven’s rigid standards for safety and compliance to specifications.
A BIT OF HISTORY
Curtis Conner founded Tom’s House of Hydraulics, Inc. in February 1987 after leaving his family’s company, T.H.S. Products in Elk Grove, California, of which he was part owner. The namesake of Tom’s House of Hydraulics and Curt’s life-long teacher was Tom E. Conner, Curt’s father. Tom established Truck Hoist Systems (T.H.S.) Products in the 1940s and ultimately grew the business into one of the largest manufacturers of hydraulic hoists, scissor lifts and hydraulic cylinders in California.
Following in his father’s footsteps, Curt used his vast knowledge of and expertise in hydraulic systems to develop high-quality, reliable products to fit his customers’ needs while turning Tom’s House of Hydraulics into a highly respected regional truck equipment house.
In September 2008, Curt and Bonna Conner sold Tom’s House of Hydraulics to Sam Enochian thereby passing the torch of success from one family to another.
Following the “Great Recession” the company restarted it’s expansion plan by launching the Enoven Truck Body + Equipment brand to better identify the products and services offered. Along with the new branding a new facility was opened in Redding, CA in Q4 2014.
The company’s ongoing focus is to provide our customers with exactly what they want, built to the highest quality and sold at a competitive price.